FOR COVERED CALIFORNIA.
CERTIFICADO PARA COVERED CALIFORNIA.
LK Health offers an on-site Certified Enrollment Counselor who can assist you with your enrollment for Covered California or Medi-Cal.The open-enrollment period for Covered California begins on Nov. 1, 2017, and will end on Jan. 31, 2018. If you experience certain life changes, you can enroll at any time of the year by applying for special enrollment.
Your Medi-Cal enrollment can occur at any time of the year.
Trust LK Health to help find the perfect plan for you.
Medi-Cal Managed Care Certified Enrollment Counselor
For your convenience LK Health offers an on-site Medi-Cal Certified Enrollment Counselor. The Certified Enrollment Counselor program is designed to provide one-on-one assistance to educate consumers about Medi-Cal, and provide guidance through the enrollment process.
Certified Application Counselors and Entities are registered, trained and certified, and have cleared Fingerprinting and Criminal Record Check by the California Department of Justice and the FBI to provide in-person counseling to help consumers enroll in Medi-Cal.
Medi-Cal Managed Care Enrollment Assistance
- LK Health provides consumers with support in enrolling in Medi-Cal or Covered California.
- LK Health is a Certified Medi-Cal Managed Care Facility contracted with the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) to provide health care services to enrolled Medi-Cal beneficiaries in the regions it serves.
- LK Health employs a Certified Medi-Cal Managed Care Counselor who provides one-on-one enrollment assistance to consumers in the respective regions it serves.
Both Certified Medi-Cal Managed Care Facility and Certified Medi-Cal Managed Care Counselor shall:
- Maintain expertise in eligibility, enrollment, and program specifications;
- Provide information and services in a fair, accurate and impartial manner;
- Facilitate selection of a Medi-Cal or Covered California Health Plan during the enrollment application process;
- Provide referrals to any applicable office of health insurance Consumer Assistance or health insurance ombudsman, or any other appropriate State agency or agencies, for any enrollee with a grievance, complaint, or question regarding their health plan, coverage, or a determination under such plan or coverage; and
- Comply with any applicable federal or state laws and regulations.