When you donate to LK Health, you’re giving the under-served community strength to fight their illnesses, bringing families closer together and uniting entire communities. You can change lives.
Managing Our Funds
LK Health is proud of the way it manages and safeguards the generous contributions from individual donors, corporations and other organizations.
LK Health supports outreach programs, ensures kids have backpacks and school supplies the first day of school, hosts health fairs within the community, offers nutrition and diabetes classes, and promotes health education and disease prevention. Your donation will help develop resources and administer programs and referrals.
Generous individual donors change lives.
Cash or Credit Card Donation:
- Make a donation using your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express)
- To donate by phone or to obtain assistance with your donation, please contact us at (323) 728-8588.
Latino Kids Health – LK Health is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Latino Kids Health’s tax identification number is 38-3899091.
Change Lives With Your Gift!
Mail Your Donation to:
- LK Health
- 901 W. Whittier Boulevard
- Montebello, CA 90640
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gift Annuity
- Family Trust
- Automatic Payroll Deductions-make Latino Kids Health the recipient of your charitable donation through a payroll deduction.
- In-Kind Donations – a gift of “goods and services.”
- Matching Gifts – Some employers match a donation made by their staff to Latino Kids Health. Inquire with your employer about the company’s matching gift program.
- Stocks and Bonds
- Real Estate
- Tangible Personal Property
- Life Insurance Policies
- IRAs, Pensions or Retirement Accounts
- Closely Held Business Interests