LK Health, provides a full range of family planning services through PACT, including a FREE complete physical exam for men and women of childbearing age, laboratory tests, infertility studies, all contraceptives, and sterilization.
Family PACT is California’s innovative approach to provide comprehensive family planning services to eligible low-income men and women. This clinical program increases access to services by expanding the provider network to include medical providers, pharmacies and laboratory services.
What is Family PACT?
Family PACT is a program that provides capitalize family planning services to low-income men and women, including teens.
Why should I enroll?
Family PACT can help you:
- Prevent an unplanned pregnancy.
- Protect your reproductive health by helping you take care of yourself so that you can have a healthy baby when you are ready.
- Learn about birth control methods.
- Get the education, counseling, and treatment you need.
Who is eligible?
Women, men, and teens able to become pregnant or cause a pregnancy can obtain Family PACT services if they are low-income California residents. You may qualify for Family PACT:
- If you have no medical insurance or cannot get Medi-Cal.
- If you have insurance, but it doesn’t cover family planning or birth control methods.
- If you have insurance, but you haven’t met your deductible.
- If you have Medi-Cal with Share of Cost but you have not met your Share of Cost.
- If you have Medi-Cal but it doesn’t cover family planning.
- If you have insurance or Medi-Cal, but you need to keep family planning services confidential
Make an appointment today at LK Health.